I am happily married with two wonderful children. On top of that i am a surgical resident which claims a serious chunk of my time. I am nearly 1/2 way through and realize i have neglected some parts of my life.

This is my attempt at completing 101 things in 1001 days. I am putting it out there for you to watch my perserverance or defeat.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Slow Start

Overall a bit of a slow start. I have not been able to incorporate several of my weekly activities into my schedule consistently like working out and biking to work. I hope now that the holidays are past I will be able to do that. On the other hand I have already knocked several things off the list. I have even finished a book-Hunger Games. Started reading it at about 8 PM and finished 8 hours later. I was a bit tired the following day. Interesting read. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. I have a book suggestion for you. I just finished it today--Makers by Cory Doctorow, you also might like Little Brother by the same author. They get a bit technical at times, but are a thought provoking look at American society.

    How is the rest of the list going?

    ReplyDelete